Sunday, 23 March 2014

Magic Knight Rayearth 2: Making of Magic Knight Translation In Progress

My next translation again working alongside my buddy Kiiri, the aim of this one is to train the Magic Knights for 50 days to face the invading armies and to find the pillar. Im glad this one is actually based on the second season as none of the other games are which disappointed me alot because....... no Nova (Probably isn't in this one either ). Anyhow I'll make a release when a playable portion of the game is translated just like what im currently doing for the missing colors. I hope people will become interested as I want people to be involved and talk to one another about how the translation is going and stuff along those lines, anyhow thanks for reading and be on the lookout for this in the near future.

Team
Pearse Hillock (Username Bob Liu) - Hacker/Production/Everything else other than Translating
Kiiri - Translator

For more frequent updates please follow the forum topic on romhacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment