Sunday, 27 April 2014

Magic Knight Rayearth 2: Making of Magic Knight Translation Progress Update - 27/4/14

There's just so much text in this game, it's driving me crazy. It's kind of killing my goal of translating that Martian Successor Nadesico Dating Simulator game for the Sega Saturn, im trying to get some help on ROMHacking about gathering the hex's so hopefully I should be able to make progress there soon. Anyhow progress for Making of Magic Knight has been going good and I should be able to make a release soon, by then two playthroughs will have been translated. Most of the main events have been translated but don't hold much hope for the adventure mode further than the village as of yet, that's still in progress and due to the variation and multiple playthroughs needed it still will be for time to come.
Here is the flowchart I made for the woods adventure, there's so much old men and monsters in this forest for it to be a hentai. That totally contrasts to the weird shit I stumbled upon involving a certain frog monster lately. I have to go to each one three times to get the dialogue for each character and that's really time consuming. After this it's to the mountains and oh lord will that take long, for The Missing Colors I took 982 images of text to translate but for Making of Magic Knight I have 1018 and im nowhere near done. From that you can just see the scale of this translation compared to the previous one, anyhow comment to share your thoughts as I want to hear what you think.



No comments:

Post a Comment