Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Magic Knight Rayearth 2: Making of Magic Knight Translation Progress Update - 06/5/14

Sadly not much going on at the moment, my translator has been kinda busy for the past week and I haven't been able to get any work done. What I have been doing is collecting more pics of Japanese to be translated which is just going to pile up but hope may be ahead, a guy on ROMHacking said he's looking for translating experience and he said he would help me out. Hopefully he will come through and then I will be able to continue working on this, that and eventually Aretha which is another game I am interested in.

Anyway about that in progress release I mentioned before, Im going to hold that off for a while. Mainly because that was before my translator was busy and you know the story there. If you want to try what's done of the game so far then just send me a message or something like that, I'd be more than happy to.

2 comments:

  1. HI,

    While not directly related to the game gear translation of Rayearth I was wondering how you were getting on with The Missing Colors Translation (I know its at 99%) - I have started playing (great job by the way working with the text limitations and still making the dialogue flow) - is it worth waiting for the 100% patch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really, the only thing missing is the end credits and a thing or two here and there. I have already fitted in the full names for all the dialogues and added a : at the end to show their talking rather than the Japanese version being in brackets for some reason.

      I have only the credits to do but im going to have to learn how to use atlas and cartographer to extend the credits text to fit everything in, im busy starting some other translations at the moment so I'll get around to the credits eventually. I'll upload the 99% update soon, thanks for your interest.

      Delete