Sunday, 18 May 2014

Neon Genesis Evangelion: Ayanami Raising Project (DS) English Translation Progress Update - 18/5/14

I have been working hard on this translation for the past week, getting through a ton of text is really taking it's toll. Below is a short list of what I have been working through recently, I wanted to get through the training options before heading into the story so I haven't played more than 2 weeks ingame. I played through each training option once and translated most of those, around 12 out of  the initial 15 training options are done.
  • Introduction Scene
  • Training Options
  • Entering and exiting text's for shops
  • All of the items in the first clothing shop
This may not sound like much but all of this was slightly over 500 images of text, next I'll play the game some more progressing into the story and translate the items available to buy in the shops. I also recorded two video's so check them out, thanks for reading and I hope you support me.

Beach Time
Thrill World

4 comments:

  1. hi guys. released a tool with which you edit the text

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't need another program, I use crystal tile 2 to edit the text and it works fine.

      Delete
    2. in hex-editor, without any pointers?

      Delete
    3. Yea with crystal tile 2 you can simply search for the specific text and replace it, no need to write down pointers or offsets. All that busy work is done away with.

      Delete