Wednesday, 17 September 2014

Neon Genesis Evangelion: Ayanami Raising Project Graphic Rips

I ripped the PC versions graphics over 2 months ago and it's been sitting on my computer ever since, but I finally got around to uploading it. I'm lazy that way, anyhow below is the PC one I did and the PS2 rip by Ikari Shinji which I got from here. They were in a horrendous Picasa Web Album with a terrible viewer, god I hate that. Anyhow it's much easier and faster to simply have them in a folder, like how it is in my download. I also included the Russian title cards from their PC translation just because, thought someone might want them. The PC files are in their original bmp format so I didn't recompress anything, just encase anyone was wondering. Feel free to jerk off or whatever it is Evangelion fans do, but I will say it's worthy to note that the PC images have it down to Rei's feet, even though ingame cuts off around the waist, although your only gonna be interested there if you have a foot fetish. I'm just saying, Quentin Tarantino might wanna download these. Anyway, the NDS and Dreamcast versions haven't got a rip but I don't think they're necessary. Enough of my ramblings, the links are below so enjoy and happy fapping.


Pics

4 comments:

  1. Kind of late to comment on this, I don't know if you noticed, but if you move the mouse wheel while playing the PC version her sprite just kind of floats up and down. You can literally scroll Rei off the screen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't know that, kinda weird. Although I guess it's a kinda nice easter egg of sorts.

      Delete
    2. can you re upload for pc file please. I really need this game

      Delete
    3. Just reuploaded it there now.
      https://mega.nz/#!tFISQCDQ!1hbwQnilOAgIHJVVCr0VfHbgbWhVDVWMnAMhMZTbKjk

      Delete