Friday, 5 December 2014

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Hou English Translation Announcement

Yea, I probably should have done this a while ago, seeing that people interested already know and found out  on Higurashi's Animesuki forum and elsewhere (Since I put some vid's on Youtube) that I'm working on an English translation for Hou. Albeit, machine translated like Ayanami Raising Project, but I am taking good care with the translation using both infoseek and an online dictionary, plus Google translate to read it phonetically, although I will admit it has gotten choppy at times for me. Anyway, I'm nearing the end of Hou so I guess you could say it's nearly done, although they'll be alot of fixing to do afterwards. But, in the meantime there is a bunch of vid's I have posted on my Youtube channel so feel free to check those out if your interested.


1 comment: