Thursday, 18 December 2014

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Hou English Translation 0.9 Christmas Release

Well, I've decided to make an early release for Christmas, my gift to you. Anyway, just FYI for those who don't know already, this has been totally machine translated by myself, I hope that won't be people off, as I have put alot of effort into it. Using infoseek, reading the sentences phonetically, and using an online dictionary to make things more accurate so it was not sloppily done. Anyway, now that I've got that out of the way, it's mostly complete, albeit only the main credit's listing (You'll see why), a few images with JP text in the background, and the games extra's which are mostly the staff room and back staff room are untranslated at this point, but everything else is so you shouldn't have a problem. And, I should have the rest done and complete sooner or later, maybe before or after the new years, although that depends. But, I know you want to stop reading so here's the download and how to play. Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy my translation.


How to play
Dump all files into the games directory and overwrite when promoted.
Then use onscripter to play the translation with the default font, otherwise the game will crash. Simple.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your efforts!
    Cany you add this Relase to the VNDB?
    https://vndb.org/v15523
    I try to add it, but I can't (my english isn't very good)
    In the database, your translation parch would become popular.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added it the other day. Thanks for reminding me. Thought people would have done it already but it seems like they've ignored everything I've released. Sheesh.

      Delete