Monday, 16 February 2015

Terra Formars Manga Chapter 111 English Translation

I commented on the Spanish groups Facebook page and quickly got a response from them, but sadly not what I was looking for. There's no point going into detail but in short, they said no when I asked for the PSD files, and mentioned they delete them after use. That said, it seems its airbrush galore for me. I'm not really good at it, but I'll try my best to make sure its not as noticeable. However, I'm still in discussion with the group so maybe there's a chance they'll send me the clean images for new chapters they work on. If they do, I could pump out chapters much faster, so we'll have to see on that. Anyhow, I hope you enjoy the next chapter. Until next time!
P.S.
If anyone wants to suggest a change of fonts and such, go right ahead. I'm open to suggestions. Also, I keep my PSD files so I can always go back and improve a chapter if need be, just a little FYI.

Update - 11th March
It seems I forgot to include page 11 of this chapter, but I inserted it back in there now. You can thank a certain fellow in the comments section for point that out. Thanks a bunch!

6 comments:

  1. The story is getting more exciting!
    Thanks for the new chapter.
    Font is ok. It is easy to read.
    May I suggest using ".zip" instead of ".7z"? I read it with Sequential Image Display that can read directly from .zip file. This is not a big deal if you prefer 7z it is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for doing terra formars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pearse Hillock-san, Thank you very much for scanlating the Terra Formars releases.. But, may I suggest that rather the main story, would you scanlate the side stories, I meant the spin-off?
    Concerning that the main story will be updated by the current scanlator, I would love to read their spin-off.. Well, just a mere suggestion, for I certainly applaud all scanlators' hardwork though..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm unsure, they don't seem very interesting. However, in terms of non-story, I will be translating that Special released in magazine back last September. Thanks for your comments guys.

      Delete
  4. http://raw.senmanga.com/Terra_Formars/111/13

    You're missing a page where Liu cuts his arm off and uses it to stab Newton's eye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops. I must have forgot to include that one since there was no text. I'll update the DL now, thanks.

      Delete