Tuesday, 31 March 2015

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Batsukoishi-hen Manga

I haven't really seen this much around the net other than torrent, and I don't like relying on those things for backing shit up since seeders and all, so I'll upload it myself just for good measure. Now, this is just the arc that came bundled with volume 3 of Higurashi Meakashi-hen and Tsumihoroboshi-hen, and it adapts directly from the VN. That said, it's very tame if I don't say so myself as the anime did much better in terms of punishments. Anyhow, you'll find the download link below. Enjoy!


P.S. - Since it adapts from the VN, a lot of the dialogue is the same so it wouldn't take too much effort on my part to scanlate this particular Higurashi manga. Would anyone like me to do that? I'm curious.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this! Well, I'd like to see it scanlated...^^

    ReplyDelete