Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Terra Formars Manga Chapter 117 English Translation

I originally planned to have this done for last Sunday, but I ran into a few problems. The main one being the Spanish group whom I get the clean images from deleted the files... which means, I had to painfully airbrush this chapter. Ugh, I hate airbrushing. Its a real pain. Anyway, what takes the piss is that I asked them the day they finished 117, but their leader told me to wait a while so I did, and when I asked again a few days later, they had already deleted the files. Yeah, I got fucked there. And man was I pissed. Granted though I didn't take it out on him, but rather "kindly" asked for them to make sure it doesn't happen again. Which it better fucking not. To make matters worse, I'm not the only one who receives the images from them. A Brazilian scanlation team also does, who oddly enough receives them from me forwarding the files (including my PSD's, seriously, can't the Spanish share theirs instead) to them, making me some form of fucking middleman. I mean, what? Why the fuck do I have to do that? Do the Spanish just see it as a bother, so they delegated it onto me? Not that I really mind though, I'm still getting what I want, and the Brazilians are friendly enough.

That said, I also had to look up Bible quotes. So, since the Spanish had done this chapter, I asked them what Deuteronomy it was for the few that didn't state. Guess what, they didn't know. Wait, what!? How the fuck don't they, they translated the darn thing. My guess is they translated from the JP text (which is a really bad idea seeing how the JP bible is a translation from presumably the English version, and translating that would give you a translation of a translation, leaving up with an incorrect mess) instead of looking up it in their own language, which is what I did. Now, I know it may not be the same as what is said in the JP version, but it's more or less, seeing how they're the same quotes. Anyhow, that's all I really wanted to say, so you'll find links below. Enjoy!


P.S. - Please forgive me for all the F bombs and such, I only write posts like that so they're more entertaining and easy to read as opposed to a weather report. Also, God Lee's on the cover, madness!

Edit
Try not to take this or any of my posts seriously. I have an odd sense of humor. So just to be clear, I'm not mad at anything or anyone. Just FYI.

4 comments:

  1. thanks for your hardwork, and please dont tell me michele gona die T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very very much for new chapter.

    ReplyDelete