Saturday, 7 March 2015

Terra Formars Manga Chapter 118 English Translation

 
Funny enough, the Spanish and Brazilians were a little puzzled by my previous post (if anyone actually read it). They thought I was being serious, while in reality, I was just having a little bit of fun. I explained that to them and they then understood, even got a chuckle from the Spanish. So, I'm not angry at all and I don't hold any grudges, either. Well, now that I've got that out of the way, here's the next chapter of Terra Formars. Enjoy!

Edit
The Spanish pointed out a few things for me to fix up (they've done that a few times before, I appreciate it), so I made those changes. They were on pages 11 & 18. Anyhow, please update the read online versions accordingly. Thanks. Also, my bad for fixing things up afterwards. It's a habit of mine.

4 comments: