Tuesday, 31 March 2015

Terra Formars Shonen Jump September 2014 Special English Translation

Sorry for the delay, Higurashi Rei was taking a little longer than expected, and there was a good bit of airbrushing and the like for me to do. That, and I have been checking out games and options for my next project. More on that soon if you're interested, so stay tuned. Anyway, today I bring to you the Terra Formars special that was in magazine last September, translated from Spanish because I'm lazy. Although that shouldn't stop you from checking it out. That said, I didn't really find it interesting and the censoring didn't really help much, either. I also don't want to spoil what happens for those who want to read, so I won't mention what does other than some Johj breakout on Earth during training, or something like that. Anyhow, you'll find the links below. Enjoy!


Also, I'd just like to mention that display; none has put out their next volume release of Terra Formars, so I'm gonna drop the link below as a courtesy and for those who might want to check it out.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for the special chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the special chapter. Really enjoyed it lol.

    Also, do you plan to release chapter 119 - 129 anytime, since the other Spanish group should be done with the extra chapters from displaynone.?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm working with a Spanish group as they provide me with their clean images, so I have to wait until they progress before I can. That said, their leader messaged me today and said he finished 119 so I should have that out soon.

      Delete