Friday, 3 April 2015

Gundam Seed Homeworld 2 Mod English Translation 1.0

This was just a thing I had on the side over the past few weeks. It's a mod made by the Chinese modder group 9ccn and they have actually been developing this over the years since 2006. That said, since they are chinese, naturally the mod was, too. However, that's where I came in. I gathered the tools and worked my magic and bamn it was translated. Anyhow, if you're wondering about features, this mod has plenty. There are three complete factions to play from and they are ORB, ZAFT and the Earth Alliance. There are mecha, Gundams, mobile suits, mobile armor, warships and nearly everything you could want. Plus, it's actually balanced unlike the Universal Century mod, although just to an extent. Now, this mod is not yet finished, so everything isn't quite done yet. But! The Chinese group should have a new version out sometime this year, and hopefully things should be much better then. Anyhow, if you're interested in playing, you can find a download for both the mod and my English patch below. I hope you enjoy it, and let me know what you think if you could.


Note
There seems to be lag in this mod, and that’s mostly due to the animations that play for the mechas and such. Sucks, I know. Also, there's a topic for this mod on the backwater that is Relic Forums. Just FYI.

Credits
Translation - xPearse
Original Mod - 9ccn

5 comments:

  1. Excuse me, Not sure if you can read this but there seems to be some problem with this translation. It sometimes closes on its own and when I save, it closes on its own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Closes on its own? You mean the game or the translated text? Anyhow, I never encountered that myself. Odd. Don't know the problem. Sorry.

      Delete
    2. The game closes on its own when I'm using the translation patch. Its fine when I'm just playing with the untranslated mod.

      Delete
    3. It shouldn't unless you're trying this on the remaster release. It does work without any errors for me, and others as I have confirmed. Sorry. I don't know how to help.

      Delete