Saturday, 4 April 2015

Neon Genesis Evangelion: Girlfriend of Steel 2nd Graphics Rip (PC)

Well, even though there is already a graphics rip for GOS2 (or the Iron Maiden 2nd), I decided to make a rip myself. However, this is a raw rip so some (or a lot) of the event pics are separated apart since they are not a single file. Now, when I did so, I also noticed that this Evangelion game "borrows" some assets from Ayanami Raising Project (unsure if they're in GOS1, never played it) in the form of character portraits and some backgrounds. Also, the art is kinda rough, isn't it? I mean, it's not very good and the lines are all edgy. Ayanami Raising Project has better (kinda), and that was years before this. Anyway, enough about that. You can find the download link below, and all the files are in their original format. Enjoy!


Note
If you just want to see the event pics fully and such (since some are split in the game), you might just want to check out Reichu's rip, instead.

Update - 28th October 2016
Link has been fixed. Enjoy. Thanks for spotting the dead link.

3 comments:

  1. the link´s are dead :(
    Can you pls upload the link's again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weird. Both work fine for me. Though another did report the same, but I even downloaded it myself and it worked.

      Delete
    2. It does not work for me too. The page says "The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our Terms of Service." I think its blocked for all of us, but the file is still there. Thats why you can see it but we cannot. Do you think you can upload it to another server or something like that? I just loved the images of this game... Also, thenk you very very much for translating this game!! I just got the last CG and I finded the game pretty entretaining. I think Im gonna play Ayanami Raising Project next... The version you transalated its only for the ds version right? That means the PS2 dowload links you gave sometime ago are the fully japaneese game?

      Delete