Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Terra Formars Manga Chapter 126 English Translation

Sorry for the delay on this chapter, but a few things happened. First, the Spanish scanlation teams translator is travelling at the moment so he couldn't work on their release. Second, I lazily only start translating new chapters when I see that the Spanish have released theirs, since they send me the clean images a few days later. Third, I didn't know their translation was travelling until I inquired when they didn't release on schedule, and was thus informed about one week ago. Fourth, I only started working on the next chapter (this one) then, so that is why there was a one week delay. Now, not that any of you probably cared about that or are even reading this block of text, but I just wanted to share that info. Anyhow, I'm not too satisfied with this chapter. Some of the dialogue was very odd as you'll see, and my typesetting skills suck as much as a bangladeshi whore. Either or, here's the next chapter. Enjoy!


Edit
It seems I made a mistake at the cherry tree person part. I thought it was talking about Yuriko, and that Sakurato was her. Damn Japan and their shota’s. Also, the combination of 4 people part is wrong, I think. I didn't quite understand what it said, so I just went with it and didn’t care. Sorry about that.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! Still can't wait for later chapters lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for new chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete