Sunday, 28 June 2015

Terra Formars Manga Chapter 128 English Translation

Took a little longer than expected to airbrush this chapter since I'm not very good at it, so it probably takes me longer than any other guy. Anyhow, here's the next chapter, but I'd also like to mention that there was a mistake with that "union murder" thing last time. I couldn't recognize the characters correctly due to the quality of the online scans, so it ended up wrong. However, I sent it to a Japanese friend of mine and he was able to make it out. Also, I didn't realise the text on the chapter cover so I'll be adding that in, too.That said, I'll update that chapter with the corrections soon, as the Spanish are going to be finishing it not long from now so I want to wait and get the clean cover page from them and then add in the text since I don't think my skills are up to the task. Anyhow, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. 129 is next. Hee hee.


Edit
Chapter 127 has been updated. The text on the chapter title page has been translated, and the translation error "union murders" has been corrected, also. I have updated the downloads on 127's page, so you can find the updated chapter in the same place as always.

2 comments: