Sunday, 12 July 2015

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Sui Graphics Rip

I'm very happy that Sui was ripped, but it was a real downer to see that more or less nothing was sorted. Therefore, I did just that. Everything is where it should be, character sprite folders, backgrounds and locations, extras, etc etc etc. You can find the download links below, and the mega resource folder where I got it from and for everything ripped from Sui, also. Anyhow, I am a 7-zip user so naturally the archive is in that format. Therefore, go get that and use it to rebuild the folder. It's fairly straightforward, so you should have no problems. Have fun!

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Update
It seems the files were flagged, so I’ll try uploading it elsewhere and edit the link then. Grr!

Update Part 2 - The Quickening
Finally got around to uploading this and don't laugh, but I uploaded it to my Google Drive. Either or, have at it. It's better than a shit ton of unsorted files.

No comments:

Post a Comment