Saturday, 25 July 2015

Terra Formars Manga Chapter 131 English Translation

Oh! Things are getting interesting! Can't wait to see what happens next. Also, I need to get away from my literalness so I did just that with this chapter, and I'm liking the result. Though I just hope that you do, too. Hee hee. Anyhow, I take it that an interest in doujinshi is a no, yes? Ha ha, I doubt any of you guys wanted to see the jojh get their freak on, anyway. That said, I've also finished translating my main VN TL project Girlfriend of Steel 2, so I should have more time to work on Terra Formars as a whole. Yay! Also, left you a present at the end of the chapter. Hee hee.


P.S. - I think the writer got that part at the end wrong because previously it said 10 years ago which from 2620 (Current time) is 2610 and not 2604. Then for some reason it just say’s 16 years, 16 years. 16 years what? Actually, 16 years from 2604 is 2620. Hmm.

4 comments: