Friday, 28 August 2015

Hinamizawa Bus Stop Stage Play

I doubt that anybody else is gonna mention or post about this, but it seems that the Japanese stage play adaptation of Hinamizawa Bus Stop had its first showing the other day on the 26th, and R07 actually put up a picture of himself with the play's cast on Twitter. Pretty neat if you ask me. Also, you might want to check out its website for more details, and the official twitter for more pics, too. Furthermore, there was an Australian guy who planned (announced before the Japanese one, FYI) to have his own stage play adaptation of the same story sometime late this year, but I wonder if it has fallen apart or if it will actually go ahead and happen. Who knows, but I'll e-mail the guy and see what's up. Anyhow, I'm unsure if the Japanese stage play will come to video or not, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. Bye!
Fixed lighting version. Check out proto-Irie and Takano.

No comments:

Post a Comment