Sunday, 30 August 2015

Neon Genesis Evangelion: Girlfriend of Steel Graphics Rip (PC)

I already know the game was ripped many years ago way back in 2003 or somewhat, but I always prefer to do it myself if possible since I want to keep them in their "original format" and not recompressed by some asshole. That said, I separated everything into their respective folder so you should find what you're looking for easily. Also, I'll drop some images of interest below since the first is flashed very quickly so you don't really get to see it, and the second and third are rough sketches of a background scene and Shinji's face. Both are used in the game (the finished result, not the sketches), but it was nice to see that these drawings were left behind in the games files. All said and done, enjoy the rip. Bye!


Pics of Interest

No comments:

Post a Comment