Wednesday, 19 August 2015

Review: Jushin Liger (Manga)

I wasn't even going to write a review of Jushin Liger because it left such a sour taste in my mouth after reading that I really didn't want to bother. But alas, I must, even if it is months later. Yes, I did read it a few months ago but talking about it is pretty straightforward so it shouldn't be a problem and I’ll try to keep this short, too. Now, Liger is more or less the generic boy gets giant robot and superpowers to fight the bad guys Power Rangers sentai bullshit that you’ve seen a million times already. It’s doesn't add/bring anything new to the genre and it’s very generic with plot lines like one of the bad guys turns good guy (Example: Tommy from Power Rangers) and practically everything in it. It’s unoriginal, the characters are uninteresting, everything is bland, and it’s Nagai’s worst work that I have read. Though I haven't read that much Nagai so there’s probably something worse out there. Also, speaking of Power Rangers, Liger’s transformed mech state kinda reminds me of Lord Zedd himself. I just wanted to mention that. Umm, moving on. To sum things up, Liger is an unoriginal soulless piece of garbage that you shouldn't bother reading. There. Actually, one last thing, the scans suck and whoever did them didn't know what they were doing. They're freaking ugly and they should be ashamed. Done.
Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment