Sunday, 9 August 2015

Saikano: Saishuu Heiki Kanojo - All PS2 Exclusive Anime Cutscenes

All PS2 exclusive anime cutscenes from the Saikano PS2 video game ripped from its disc directly. I included the intro and placed it first since there's also new animation in that, and ended it with the happy wedding ending to make things that more sweet knowing the canon ending. Just thinking about it still brings a tear to my eye. To ho ho. Anyway, I talked a bit with the God of War himself Kratos in this thread, and he very kindly wrote a script to extract the games files not long ago, so thank him for allowing me to gain access to these videos in the first place. Also, if you didn't know, AKEMI CAN LIVE in the game if certain conditions are fulfilled, so somewhere in the video you'll see her simply crawl out from under a wardrobe of sorts. Yippee! It was really sad when she died so having an option to save her in the game really means a lot to me. Just wish the same could be said for Rei in ARP but we got fucked there, it seems. I blame Anno. Anyway, you can also hook up with Fuyumi, too, so that's a nice bonus. All said and done, if you've ever watched this anime which I believe to be THE GREATEST ANIME OF ALL TIME, then this video is a MUST WATCH. Check it out.

P.S. - I also uploaded the intro of the game separately, FYI, so check that out, too, if you're interested. 

2 comments:

  1. Im curious about this anime gonna check it out. Thanks for the recommendation good sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Though I'd recommend not watching it in one sitting, but rather at most 2 episodes a day so it leaves more of an impression.

      Delete