Wednesday, 12 August 2015

Saikano: Saishuu Heiki Kanojo - Two Music Tracks from the PS2 Game

There were also two song tracks on the games disc that were accessible (the games soundtrack is in a compressed format, sadly) so I decided to upload them, too. The first (the embedded video) is the long play version of the anime's ending theme Sayonara by Yuria Yato which is amazing and the other is an unknown song that I haven't heard before. It could be new or exclusive to the game, but if it isn't and somebody recognises it, then please let me know. That said, they were just music tracks without video so I had to slap some artwork to display for the video’s runtime. I was thinking of using the anime’s DVD cover but that didn't look too good so I went with Chise’s butt. And that’s artwork from the Love Song 2002 artbook, FYI. You can find it on e-hentai or various other places if you're interested or like the artwork. Either or, enjoy the nice music. See ya!

1 comment: