Saturday, 1 August 2015

Terra Formars Manga Chapter 132 English Translation

This chapter had a bit more text than last time and a shit ton more redrawing to do which took most of my time time working on this chapter, so I'm very glad to have it done. Anyhow, I actually forgot to mention that since the main Terra Formars Spanish group stopped working on the chapters (around chapter 127, I think), another one picked up where they left off and I'm now sharing my work and translation with them, FYI. That said, if there are any other foreign language groups out there working on Terra Formars then please feel free to contact me and I'll share my work with you on future releases. All said and done, I hope you enjoy this chapter. See ya!


P.S. - At the nagging mother part, it originally said something like "picture charges" for the "pay is great, too" section. I had no clue what it was talking about so I just adapted it so it made sense. Also, I couldn't understand the characters for the "coagent" part and online dictionaries weren't any help, either. Had to check out the Chinese TL and that's where I got the coagent thing. Same goes for the "meaningless intelligent machine" as that part made very little sense. Either or, it'll get officially released sooner or later so I'm not too bothered about it.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for new chapter.

    Not sure how are they going to save Earth. Really strange situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the chapter.
    Yeah, it looks like their humankind is at bleak.

    Anyways, I'd like to point it out that word "Terraformar" should be worded "Terraformers" instead, so that's be better, unless the author did that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops. Thanks for noticing that. I'll fix it now.

      Delete
  3. These translations barely make sense. I think you should drop this manga and let someone else translate it. You are ruining it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Care to elaborate and explain how it barely makes sense instead of complaining? Because I can make amends if need be, you know.

      Delete
    2. You translate without adapting anything. I think that sometimes you don't even understand the kanji. What degree do you have? You can't do everything by yourself without doing a terrible job, no one works like this. As I said you should drop this manga because you are ruining the experience. I asked why "the earth" instead of "Earth" which sounds much better and you didn't even respond. Your English is bad

      Delete
    3. Hold up. So you're saying that just because a very small minority (you and those two people on 4chan) says "it ain't no good" and that I *smacks lips* "am ruining the experience" and that I ain't no adapt sentences to proper engalish like "hold up, so we uh soma suicide squad" means that I gotta stop? I think I smell elitism.

      Delete