Saturday, 22 August 2015

Terra Formars Manga Chapter 135 English Translation

Man am I glad to have this chapter over and done with. I mean, there was a fuckton of redrawing to do and it was way too much and hard for my current skills to handle. There wasn't much room (not literal room) on some of the pages for the most part so the redraw may look bad at times. That's not to say it looks doesn't look "okay", but I'm not too satisfied to say the least. Anyhow, I'll not hold you too much longer so you can find the necessary links below. Also, enjoy the credits page. I just know you'll love it. Ah ha ha ha ha!


P.S. - There are some TL things that I could rant about, but I'm not really in the mood so I won't bother. Not that anyone would read it, anyway. Meh. 

11 comments:

  1. That credit page made me laugh. Did you draw that?
    Thanks for the chapter by the way lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, it's the cover of a yaoi doujinshi.

      Delete
  2. thanks for the release, but about the credit page, are you some kind of yaoi lover? or maybe you are gay/homo? sorry but that kind of thing make me wanna puke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, hell no. I'm just trolling with the credits pages. Also, I've got another one coming up next time, FYI. Unless you want johj on Michelle action because I doubt it.

      Delete
  3. Great work man i really love your translation and this manga. Greetings from Peru, keep it up dude, really lookin forward for next one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peru? That's kinda interesting. We could get a TL start up in your native language if you'd like. It wouldn't take too much effort on my part. I could typeset while another (maybe yourself) could translate it.

      Delete
  4. Thank you man, i am waiting vor this manga every time and your work is amaizing keep doing it i love it. Special thanks from germany
    Ps:can't wait for the next chapter 👌

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's good to hear that even non-english speakers are reading Terra Formars.

      Delete
  5. Great chapter but credit page, looks gay.

    Thank you once again for the chapter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just to add something. Am from Serbia.

      Delete