Saturday, 5 September 2015

Neo Devilman Volume 3 Chapter 2 English Translation

This one took a bit longer due to the fact that there was some redraw that I had to do, two double pages that required connecting plus redraw and quite a bit more text to translate and typeset than the previous chapter. Furthermore, it kinda cut into Terra Formars so expect that out early next week. I'm only starting it now since I finished this Neo Devilman chapter. Sorry about that. Anyhow, this was another weird one so don't blame me if you can't make heads or tails of it for the most part. I could explain for those who may not understand, but I don't want to leave any spoilers here so e-mail me or something like that if you want. See ya, and I hope you enjoy the chapter! Snake dong FTW!!!


P.S. - I translated the SFX this time round and I'm liking the result, but I'm not the best with fonts so I was unsure which to use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment