Thursday, 10 September 2015

Neon Genesis Evangelion: Ayanami Raising Project - How to Unlock Asuka (NDS)

Noticed some people asking how to unlock Asuka in those Evangelion Blu-Rei threads on /a/ recently, so I thought that I should get off my butt and put out a guide. Though I really should have done this when I released ARP way back last year. Anyhow, there are two options open to players who want to unlock Asuka. I'll provide both options below so choose your fancy and get to it.

Number 1 - The old fashioned way by fulfilling these specific requirements which in fact pops up with a simple Google search, so I'll dump that below which is from here.
  • Unlocking Asuka: For those of you who want to unlock everyone's favourite semi-demonic redhead, here's what to do: 
    • 7/3: Send Rei to school on this day, and you get the 'Asuka transfer' event. 
    • 11/27-12/1: 'Shinji's recovery' event. 
    • 12/11: Send Rei to school, and you get the 'Quarrel between husband and wife' event. 
    • 3/29: Rei's 'Kaworu' event.
Number 2 - Just simply enter this cheat code using action replay in an emulator. Tested with NO$GBA, the best emulator to play Ayanami Raising Project on.
    • 02121918 0000001F (Unlock Asuka)

Now, if you have any questions or need further instructions, then please do not hesitate to ask. And lastly, here is a document which features all the other cheat codes available for the game, albeit in Japanese since that's where I found them. Have fun! See ya!

4 comments:

  1. So first of all thanks for all the hard work you put into this game second I cannot get the money code to work on this game I belive this to be it "所持金(養育費)MAX 221224FC 000F423F" the Asuke worked just fine but not this one the box to check it is has a question mark any ideas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, had the same problem with 99% of the codes except the unlock Asuka one. I'm unsure what the problem is because that is what was listed, so I presume they just fucked up. Too bad. I'm afraid there's nothing we can really do about it. I guess you'll just have to spend your paycheck from NERV more carefully. Hee hee hee.

      Delete
  2. Greetings! Thank you for this awesome patch, I appreciate yor work.
    I've been searching for a guide of which ending I can get, I mean, I know the types but I don't know the exact values and which trais I have to get to fulfill the requirements for each one of the endings.

    Sorry for bothering but could you handle me that info?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try this?
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_AjP6P6CYAIeU5WU2NQa1Q4Z0k/view?usp=sharing

      Delete