Thursday, 24 September 2015

Terra Formars Manga Chapter 139 English Translation

Sucks, because I really wanted to use this (yes, I am that insane) for this week's credits page, but it turns out that the transcriber doesn't want her name on something like that (not that I blame her) and wouldn't send me anymore JP documents if I used it. So, I settled for "aids for mars", and yeah, I know that's like choosing getting raped in the mouth over gangrape. If you're into that sort of thing. Still, I TOTALLY understand because OH my fucking god is that what I think it is? Hee hee. Anyway, I'm really glad to have this chapter done since I can now work on that SUPER secret manga project I have in the works. And guess what, it's a secret! Bye!!! Enjoy the chapter!!!! Also, check out Bruce Campbell on page 18. If chins could kill!


P.S. - For anyone wondering. I don't hold a grudge or anything of the sort for those who may think otherwise. I just like to post about shit related to the scanlation of this manga. And that's all, folks. Actually, I didn't bother to redraw the rest of the Chinese (where the scans come from, FYI) text on the first page like last time. Found it hard and it looked really bad when I attempted to redraw so I just left it in. Removing their group's logo is enough, anyhow. In others words, I got kinda lazy. Ah ha ha ha ha! Again, the "five landing rotation method" is some kind of 5 step landing technique which I could only find info for in JP, so my bad if that lines comes off really awkward. And lasty, (what's up with me, can't I end a post normally?) I couldn't read the JP for "in the next chapter" so I just made something up. Umm, bye.

9 comments:

  1. Nah the credit page isn't bad, the credit page has to be one of the greatest things though I wished more people done stuff like that. Also as well could it possibly be rain hard finally coming down hard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for new chapter. Asimov is not dead , 156 is out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. on senmanga still up to 154, where to find 155 and 156 raw?

      Delete
  3. Thanks buddy appreciate dem spoils.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just found out that imperialscan pick up chapter 140

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well fuck me sideways. Ain't no way one guy like me can compete with like 8 people working on a single series. Anyway, I'll be making a post about recent developments and what's going to happen soon.

      Delete