Thursday, 29 October 2015

Kyochuu Rettou (The Island of Giant Insects) Chapter 3 English Translation v1.5

Glad I got this chapter done because things become far smoother here on out seeing how chapters are mostly around 18 pages with the odd 24 page chapter. Oh yeah. Anyhow, reached out and got all current chapters of Kyochuu Rettou from the Thailand group, and also got help in the form of redraw from a Vietnamese group. Yippee! They split the third chapter into two different releases and gave me the first half while they worked on the second a few days ago, but I just did the second half myself since I wanted to finish this chapter before working on anything else. Anyhow, didn't run into much problems with this chapter. Things were pretty straightforward save for a few awkward lines, and some odd SFX which didn't have an entry on thejadednetwork or any mention on the net. Had to improvise. That said, I hope you all enjoy the manga. Have fun, and I'll see you next time. Bye!


Update
Misspelt poison on page 31. Corrected it and the name of the group helping me out on the credits page. Thank the Spanish group I work with on this for the former.

Update 18th July 2016
Updated to volume. Links updated. Enjoy.

2 comments: