Thursday, 15 October 2015

Neon Genesis Evangelion: Girlfriend of Steel Special Edition Progress Update - 15th October 2015

Gack! Time has flown by and man o man has it been over two weeks already since I last worked on GOSSE. Phew. Well, I did have the first chapter of Kyochuu Rettou to do and then 140 of Terra Formars came up so there have been more important things which needed by attention. Anyhow, when I did stop around two weeks ago I had about half of the game completely translated so a great deal of progress has been done. However, I'm gonna put GOSSE off for a while and work on it on the side after I get the first chapter of Terra Formars Rain Hard out since, you know, that's more important to me and to you. That said, back when I was working on GOSSE I was testing out a few things like higher resolutions and such so I have another video uploaded if any of you are interested. I'll link it below. See ya! 

P.S. - On the translating side, I noticed that the previous TL among other things had gotten Misato's rank wrong. It's Major, not Captain. How did that happen? Sheesh.

1 comment:

  1. It's looking great so far.
    I just cheked and yeah, one goes with 「大」and the other with「少」 , i'm not familiar with ranks in the military, so i would had missed it too.
    Yeah, it was Major Katsuragi, as i recall, when people are in charge of a company, facility, or project, they are supposed to be given that rank i think.

    ReplyDelete