Thursday, 12 November 2015

Kyochuu Rettou (The Island of Giant Insects) Chapter 4 - Part 1 English Translation v1.5

Yippee! Another chapter of Kyochuu Rettou!! Things went pretty well with this chapter and I'm happy with the end result. Other than that, there isn't very much I would like to say other than comment on the sfx on page 19 and Rain Hard. Now, the sfx on page 19 is indeed whoosh, so I presume it to be something like a big reveal with wind blowing by. Just wanted to clear that if encase people though otherwise or were a bit confused.

Anyhow, Rain Hard. Soooo, right before I was going to start work on the second chapter of Rain Hard about two weeks ago, I received an email from a scanlation group by the name of Blast Comic Scans stating that they were working on translating Rain Hard when they realized that I released mine. Long story short, they want to work together on it. And I really don't mind seeing how they'll be redrawing and transcribing while I'll be translating and typesetting. That's why I translated chapter 4 of Kyochuu Rettou in the meantime. Though, I'm unsure when I'll have chapter two of Rain Hard out. They're near done transcribing and I have no clue about the redraw. Meh. All said and done, I hope you enjoy this chapter of Kyochuu Rettou. See ya!


Note
Updated links with the part 1 thing on the title page. Forgot about that. My bad.

Update 19th July 2016
Updated to volume. Links updated. Have fun.

2 comments:

  1. Someone is going to get raped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bro, appreciate the update about rain hard and it's good to see ya got some help on it.

    ReplyDelete