Friday, 13 November 2015

Neon Genesis Evangelion: Girlfriend of Steel Special Edition Graphics Rip (PC)

Okay, I have had this ripped for over a month now, but I kinda forgot to upload it like all those Eva games I keep forgetting to. Anyhow, you'll find most (some were compressed differently) of the assets in the download in the varying resolutions that the game supports. I really like how they included 1080p support as all the graphics are in (or near) that resolution, and that's a real good thing seeing how the original was released like back in 97 or 98. Also, there was a few sketches hidden in the game files which I posted on Evageeks and the sketches from the hidden in the regular 97/98 games files some time ago so you might be interested in those. Other than that, you can find the DL below so have a nice day and I hope you enjoy the rip. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment