Tuesday, 17 November 2015

Terra Formars: Keiji Onizuka Spinoff & Series Update

Now it seems they've launch yet another spinoff. I mean, come on, enough is enough. And it's also "before the launch of the annex" just like that Asimov spinoff. Any connection there? Who knows. Who cares. Anyhow, this one's got Keiji in it and everybody loves him, so it may actually turn out to be good. Though we'll have to see what the artwork looks like before assessing that. All said and done, here's a link to it's official Japanese site and the ANN article for more info.

Also, just a little update on the main series. Now, I put out a call for help on batoto and mangahelpers and somebody has actually offered their hand to help via email, and clean the raws. Yippee! Now all that's left is redraw to cover and we should be on our way. I myself have already transcribed chapter 151 and started to translate it so things are progressing, just not as fast as many would like.

5 comments:

  1. Just so you know manga stream seems to have picked up terra formars, I figured I would say something hopefully before you got to deep into the work just to see that someone else is already doing it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I noticed that. But I'll continue anyway.

      Delete
  2. forget about mangastream bad trans and watermark and they don't rehost so you are our only hope

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least IS had the courtesy to add it to other sites even if it had watermarks. Sheesh. It's going to work against them big time.

      Delete