Saturday, 7 November 2015

Terra Formars Revenge TV Anime Premieres on April 2016

Gack! First another live action trailer and now they're giving us a date for the second season of the anime, and Liden Films is still doing it? Ahh!! Well, that was expected but damn is their animation nasty. I mean, it looks like fucking crap and that's not something Terra Formars deserves. Meh. It did however say in the ANN article that the character designer and director has changed so hopefully it will be better than the first season of the anime. Still, they are adapting the China arc and I didn't really like that part of the manga. Anyhow, moving on.

In other news, I've finished going over vol 14, fixed up my typesetting, my mistakes and a few TL things. The only thing left to do is bolieve and translate the few extra pages. Shouldn't take too long so just bear with me for a little while and I should hopefully have it out sometime next week. Other than that, bye!!!

P.S. - What’s up with the title? Revenge? Revenge against what? China? A stupid title if you ask me.

7 comments:

  1. believe > bolieve, but the China arc doesn't beat out Adolf and the current arc's but it's still quite fun. Espically the fact that the Chinese arc gives alot of time to Stag-bro.

    Also as well Liden films are great but they ain't gonna have a big budget so for the bigger scenes I understand the use of CGI, even though I fucking hate it so much. But you might be right on the revenge name not really clever personally espically with the relationship between Japan and China, just adds more fuel to the fire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I did like aspects of the China arc, but I'm not a big fan of the human vs human parts of Terra Formars. All said and done, all you have to do... is bolieve!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4rtOIGbPRU

      Delete
    2. FUCK I hate that guy, he is the biggest faggot I swear and that's me being nice.

      Delete
    3. Ha ha. Yeah, I know. I don't like him, either. He wrestles like crap. Just comes into the ring every now and then and says "all you have to do is bolieve" and then "I hear voices in my head" or anything else plays and somebody comes out to beat him up. Same shit, every week.

      Delete
    4. Seriously the only reason to watch WWE anymore is pretty for the trumpet action https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XzTvgUCGgs

      Except for that, it has to be some of the worst writing and fucking roster ever. But Bo-lieve can go die in a fucking hole.

      Delete
    5. Yeah, that's at least slightly amusing like how he played the Final Fantasy battle win theme. Other than that, I fucking hate The New Day. They're annoying like every other non-angst heel. "Ohhhhh, John Cena, don't be showuah (sour), clap for your two time champs, and feel the power. It's a new day, yes it is."

      Delete
  2. First season was not that good, especially when we waited for 2 months for uncensored version.

    ReplyDelete