Saturday, 14 November 2015

Terra Formars Update - Imperial Scans is Kill

Yes. You heard it right. Imperial Scans is dead and most of their projects have been dropped, including Terra Formars. Too bad. They were putting it out at a pretty good pace, we almost caught up to the raws and then this happens. Yikes! Anyhow, I know the question you are all asking, even got my own reddit thread, and the answer is yes. I'm not really doing much at the moment and none of it is that pressing. Still waiting on Rain Hard, just finished CH 4 of Kyochuu Rettou the other day and my work on GOSSE is more or less whenever I have time. However, it seems that the Chinese (where I sourced my scans) haven't gotten past 150 yet, so somebody's gonna have to clean the raws for me because I have no clue on how to do that. Tried, and failed miserably, and even if I knew how I'd prefer someone who has more knowledge to do it. Other than that, Jurassic Park should be back online soon enough. What do you guys think?

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I understand their (Imperial) reasons though. Glad to know that you're still going to pick this up. Also, I hope mangastream wont pick this up because I didnt like their translations lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i come here to asking you to continue translate teraformars XD , never expect they will shutdown, glad we have you Pearse

    ReplyDelete