Sunday, 6 December 2015

Kyochuu Rettou (The Island of Giant Insects) Chapter 4 - Part 2 English Translation v1.5

A surprisingly lack of bugs in my bug manga this time round. That said, I haven't got much to say other than I wasn't too sure with my typesetting this chapter and that I forgot about the part thing thingy for the previous chapter. Other than that, I hope you enjoy this chapter. Meh. See ya!

PDF Read Online

Update 20th July 2016
Updated to volume scans. Enjoy. Links also updated.

2 comments:

  1. So..........................the drama begins! Jinno is starting her manipulative schemes, I assume. While I do enjoy the ecchi and stuff, I do dislike the whore. Welp, thanks for chapter anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for new chapter. Nice chapter, especially last pages.

    ReplyDelete