Monday, 28 December 2015

My Plan for 2016

Pic unrelated
Now, as those who come on here may know, I recently finished up work on GOS Special Edition and in a couple of days will finish the final chapter of Rain Hard which will leave me with free time to work on other things next year. What will they be may you ask? Well, first off there's Terra Formars Gaiden Asimov and Keiji and then there's my own personal list that I've got as well. You can see what they are and everything else below.
  • Definite
    • Terra Formars Gaiden: Asimov
    • Terra Formars Gaiden: Keiji
    • Neo Devilman (What's left)
    • Saikano Gaiden
    • Ishi no Hana
  • Maybe
    • Evangelion: Ayanami Raising Project (PC) - VNs are a drag, don't feel like it right now
    • Devilman Saga - Scans are shite. Would have to edit them first.
    • Infection - See below
  • Cancelled
    • Dead of the Brain - Was on my to-do list but some asshole has recently started on it. Tried to talk to him about it but he just was a dick and more or less told me to fuck off.
Now, that's my personal list. It's small but I'm not interested in much at the moment. Also, those Vietnamese guys I've been working with on Kyochuu Rettou have also asked me if I wanted to translate a new series that they will be releasing soon called Infection. However, the first chapter is about 60 pages long and I really don't want to translate it because of that. That, it's weekly (I think) and it doesn't look very good. Still, I'll keep it on a to-do list if nobody else takes it on. That said, I'm also open to suggestions so if you want you can mention something below and if it interests me (something that I require), I might translate it. Other than that, I'll see you next time. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment