Wednesday, 27 January 2016

Infection: Chapter 1 - Infection Revolution

Crawling in my skin. These wounds they will not heal. Fear is how I fall. Confusing what is real. There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface. Consuming, confusing. This lack of self-control I fear is never ending. Controlling. I can't seem... To find myself again. My walls are closing in (without a sense of confidence and I'm convinced that there's just too much pressure to take). I've felt this way before. So insecure!
Ha ha. Jokes aside. I actually kinda like Infection. It may be generic and with a ton of cliques, but that doesn't stop it from being entertaining. Anyway, I had been planning to this since mid/late december but only got around to it now due to Terra Formars, Evangelion: Girlfriend of Steel Special Edition and Kyochuu Rettou and I also wanted to get a Neo Devilman chapter out. However, seems that another group jumped the gun and already released before I did. Buuuut, I don't really care about that. I contacted him and we may end up working together on the series.

In other news, the guys I was working with totally fucked up. Not only did they forget to clean a few pages, they also didn't deliver when they said they would with the color pages redrawn yesterday. And I gave them days ahead notice that I was planning to release yesterday, but not a peep out of 'em. Therefore, I had to redraw and clean the color pages and one they couldn't redraw myself today after I got outta work. Ugh. Come outta work and had to spend like 5 frickin' hours at it non-stop to get it done. Anyway, being pissed aside. I'd just like to mention a few TL things. First, raggy sis. Now, the "ragi" part seem to be a shortened version of the Japanese word for "rugged" or "raggy" so that's what I went with rather than leaving it untranslated. Unless I'm wrong (probably) and it means something else.

At any rate, there's also the "hentai vision" line. That just said ero so again what we all love, hentai. Hentai is my favorite anime! Ah. My bad. Anyway, there was also the shit in a can part, but he just said "just in case, this" but I found it funny to change that line so shit in a can it was. That, and it implies the same thing. Lastly, this also took my quite a while to translate and typeset. Hmm. Why do I always have to do everything myself? Being me is suffering, you know? Other than that, enjoy the chapter and see ya next time on rape worm apocalypse of the dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment