Saturday, 2 January 2016

Kyochuu Rettou (The Island of Giant Insects) Chapter 5 - Part 1 English Translation

Hmm. I've decided not to jump the bandwagon so soon and start on Asimov or Keiji as of yet. I want to wait about a month to give me time to work on this and other things and also to see if anybody else may start translating either. That, and Keiji's spin-off is only on that secret IRC register club site thing so I don't have access to scans of it. Anyway, more Bug Rape Island. Yay! In other news, those Vietnamese guys I was working with on Kyochuu Rettou haven't got around to doing this chapter (redraw) yet so I decided to do it myself. And fuck me was it hard. I mean, it's all fine and dandy until that radio tower at the end of the chapter. It took me over an hour for that page alone! But, that's probably me and my crappy redraw capabilities. At any rate, that's all I've got to say. See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment