Thursday, 14 January 2016

Kyochuu Rettou (The Island of Giant Insects) Chapter 6 - Part 1 English Translation

Sailing, sailing, jumping off the railing. Drinking, drinking 'till the ship is sinking. Gambling, stealing, lots of sex-appealing. Come, let us sing the sailor-song. Record Scratch. Freeze Frame. You're probably wondering why I keep doing that. Now, let's rewind time a little bit, shall we?
Nah. I just find it funny to shove stupid/funny Euro music videos in your face every now and then. Anyway, the next chapter of Bug Rape Island is out with a lot less bug rape. Damn, what's a guy gotta do to get some bug rape in his manga. I mean, come on! Meh. At any rate, I'm terrible at redraw but I always manage even if it may look terrible at times. It's mostly the first page but I'm still bothered by it. Moving on. Now, there wasn't much room for the SFX this chapter (for some reason), and I have no clue what the "pyuu" SFX is meant to mean because none of the TL's for it on
thejadednetwork were relevant. That's why I left it be rather than put it as whoosh or some shite. Anyway, not much to say other than that. Have fun and enjoy the chapter! Sailing, sailing, jumping off the railing. Drinking, drinking 'till the ship is sinking. Gambling, stealing, lots of sex-appealing. Come, let us sing the sailor-song.

No comments:

Post a Comment