Friday, 29 January 2016

Kyochuu Rettou (The Island of Giant Insects) Chapter 7 - Part 2 English Translation

If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe. I'd been married a long time ago. Where did you come from, where did you go? Where did you come from, Cotton-Eye Joe? If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe. I'd been married a long time ago. Where did you come from, where did you go? Where did you come from, Cotton-Eye Joe?
Music references aside, art wise, it was a bit depressing to go from Infection back to Kyochuu Rettou. Other than that, I still enjoy the series but I think we all know the plot won't be going anywhere soon. However, let's just hope that something happens somewhere down the line. I want to find out about the facility and what exactly happened to the island. Can't they like meet a survivor and have a flashback to the initial wave of giant bug cocks? It's not much to ask and it'll be better than running from bug to bug simply showcasing them for chapters. Anyway, another chapter done so I'll get back on Infection now. The next Infection chapter is 40 pages long so it has reduced by about 25 pages since the first. Good. Can't wait 'till it gets down to a manageable size. Other than that, I'll see you next time on the Island of Giant Bug Cocks! Bye!

Read Online (soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment