Monday, 4 January 2016

Kyochuu Rettou (The Island of Giant Insects) Chapter 5 - Part 2 English Translation

This chapter didn't take long. Short with little dialogue. Good. Anyhow, I'll probably end up working on Saikano Gaiden later on in the year. Want to get some other stuff out of the way before like Neo Devilman so I'll be doing a chapter of that next. Love me some Devilman. Anyways, sadly no bug rape this chapter. Not like that'll be happening in this series at all. Don't want it turning into Brain Eater 1-3, or do we? I'll leave that answer to you. Lastly, about the "cunt" part. What it really said was something like the back of your insides or back of your back or the 10 fucking different ways to translate it, so I just put it as cunt so it doesn't sound like a Nigerian speaking broken english. Other than that, bye, mother fuckers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment