Sunday, 7 February 2016

Kyochuu Rettou (The Island of Giant Insects) Chapter 8 - Part 1 English Translation

Boom boom boom boom. I want you in my room. We'll spend the night together. From now until forever. Boom boom boom boom. I wanna go boom boom. And spend the night together. Together in my room. Whoaa whoaa. Everybody get on down. Whoaa whoaa. Vengaboys are back in town. Whoaa whoaa. This is what I wanna do. Whoaa whoaa. Let's have some fun. Whoaa whoaa. One on one just me and you. Whoaa whoaa
Meh. Meant to have this out yesterday but I was tired after work so only did some typesetting, played Rome Total War instead, flicked around some Russian Lexx fan site for quite a bit and jumped in bed. Anyway, enough about me. Now, there was also some hard redraw this chapter on a few pages so I hope people won't notice how bad I did it. Not like anyone would mention. In any case, is it just me or has the art gotten worse in the past few chapters? Meh. Who cares. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment