Friday, 26 February 2016

Kyochuu Rettou (The Island of Giant Insects) Chapter 9 - Part 2 English Translation

Ack! Got a throbbing headache, blocked nose, random shivers from time to time and feel terrible. Now, you are probably wondering to yourself why exactly would I translate, typeset and all that jazz if I'm feeling under the weather? Well, for one, I'm bored, two, I need to do something, and third, can't play Rome: Total War all day now, can I? Anyway, another chapter of just fuck my shit up bug island, but sadly, we are catching up to the raws and unfortunately these gloworms go on for multiple chapters until then. Sigh. Things aren't looking up at all for this manga. Anyway, bye!

PDF Read Online

Update - 6th April
Two minor edits. Made the disclaimer on page 2 smaller and added in the missing "eeek" on page 15. Thanks to R15 Team for spotting that unlike the actual English readers. Next time, if anything's missing, please mention it. Also, links have been updated.

1 comment: