Wednesday, 24 February 2016

Terra Formars: Chapter 160 v1.10 (English)

Kek. Well, there wasn’t exactly any blurred dicks on that credits page so hopefully it’ll be fine. That, and I doubt much people saw those one's which I used for Rain Hard seeing how nobody read it. Anyway, first things first. I’m back!!!!
Ha ha. Anyway, since MS don’t have a translator for Terra Formars anymore, I decided to get a chapter out for all 5 of us left reading the series. And since doing this all by myself is too much, I think I’ll just typeset over the raws, not clean ‘em up and be incredibly lazy from now on. That, and my cleaner didn't send me the 2nd half of this chapter cleaned 2 days after he said he would so I just went with what I had. I mean, if someone can't deliver when they say they will, then don't fucking say it. Whatever. Don't care much either way as it's more about reading the series and such. Also, I did the SFX this time and will do so from now on as well. Yippee!  Furthermore, let's hope this is just temporary as MS should get off their asses and actually pump out chapters rather than leaving the series dead in the water after seeing me take away their precious Jew money. Actually, speaking about jew money, I kinda got sacked from my job this Monday so give me every single fucking penny you got, fuckers. Nah. I wouldn't do that, right? Anyway, see ya! Stretch tit armstrong signing off!

PDF Read Online

Update 24th April
Fixed the typesetting, did redraw, connected a double page (other too hard) and added the clean for the 2nd half. Links have been updated.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you man! I hope you find a cleaner and continue working on this series, 'cause your translation is the best! Fuck MS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pearse, sorry to hear your situation. I still read your other series, but am really want to see more of terra formars chapters. I hope you find a cleaner, and update them regularly. damn MS - it's been over a month since last chapter. it's like everyone dont care about terra formars anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MS is doing their usual things .

    Thanks for new chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the translation man, your credit translation are hilarious lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks man

    hope you get another job soon, cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear, life sucks. Thank you for your continued efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent translation, It just baffles me why this series isn't more popular, I'm so addicted to it. Thanks a ton, good luck on the job search too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete