Saturday, 27 February 2016

Terra Formars: Chapter 161 v1.01 (English)

As you probably guessed, I’ll be doing the series in the laziest way possible. But hey, at least it’s something. At any rate, even if I had a cleaner, I wouldn’t redraw because when I did the first half of last chapter it just sank in how much time I would waste doing redraw when I could just fucking translate and typeset like you know, the two main things I’m capable of.

Meh. In any case, my main objective is to attempt to catch us up to the raws before the series starts up again in mid march. So, hopefully at that time, Mangastream will pick the series back up or possibly another scanlation group because I honestly don't want to get stuck doing this for the rest of my fucking life. Anyway, see ya! Terra Cuckers signing off!

PDF Read Online

Update - 10th May 2016
I fixed up a few things in the chapter such as typesetting as well as cleaned it. Much better now. Links have been updated.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you! I really appreciate that you tranlate this manga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, do it the laziest fucking way I don't care. The quote that gets thrown around is "always expect better" Fuck that, you go you lazy bastard YOU GO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know where I can read the raws?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont care about the way you do it, I just love that you do it. Keep up the good work lazy bastard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no problems at all with the lazy way. Your translations are fantastic. Amazing work

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no problems at all with the lazy way. Your translations are fantastic. Amazing work

    ReplyDelete