Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Terra Formars: Chapter 162 v1.01 (English)

Just like a phantom flowing away Until I broke through the Milky Way filled of cheering You were by my side at all times. My tears today is an eternal glory. Because farewell is painful, I'll stop time that can't be shaked. All you need is love! Believing in the power of dreaming, Reach out your hands and grasp an incalculable future...
Ah, fuck do I feel so depressed at the moment. Not even the sight of my favorite anime and manga can cheer me up. Hmph. I didn't even do much of anything scanlation wise the two days before today. Just played games and felt like shit really. Anyway, enough about me, and this post. Can't be bothered to write anything at the moment. Bye. Fuck off. I'm tired of this shit.

PDF Read Online

Update - 11th May 2016
Chapter updated with clean and such, and so have the links. Enjoy.

5 comments:

  1. "Bye. Fuck off. I'm tired of this shit."

    The words of a great man, but seriously just remember to BOLIEVE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooG7uZAHZaM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha. Yeah, I actually stopped watching wrestling many months back. Couldn't stand it anymore.

      Delete
  2. Where did you get that hentai artwork from the last page?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from one of the doujinshi off exhentai. This one specifically.
      http://exhentai.org/g/708451/db5c109f45/

      Delete