Saturday, 19 March 2016

Terra Formars: Chapter 168 (English) v1.01

Another chapter done, another chapter closer to my goal. Ahhhhh. Anyhow, there's only one thing I want to mention. A little translation thing. On page 5, whoever speaks inside the Noa, say's "Machi Tamae, pusheen", the former being "wait" and the latter being the Irish word for "kitten"? So, "Wait, kittens". It was a bit odd to see something like that as it didn't turn up anything in the online dictionary or other places I tend to look, but a little bit of searching and I found it. Weird. Anyhow, see ya. Until next time.


P.S. - I got that firm stick out of my ass and tried to clean things up a little, and also typeset better. Looks much better now. I'll go over the chapters I've done and do the same sooner or later.

Update - 16th June 2016
Chapter updated.

3 comments: