Monday, 21 March 2016

Terra Formars: Chapter 169 (English) v1.01

Oh! Let's go! Steve walks warily down the street With the brim pulled way down low. Ain't no sound but the sound of his feet, Machine guns ready to go. Are you ready, hey, are you ready for this? Are you hanging on the edge of your seat? Out of the doorway the bullets rip To the sound of the beat Another one bites the dust Another one bites the dust And another one gone, and another one gone Another one bites the dust Hey, I'm gonna get you, too Another one bites the dust. How do you think I'm going to get along Without you when you're gone? You took me for everything that I had and kicked me out on my own. Are you happy, are you satisfied? How long can you stand the heat Out of the doorway the bullets rip To the sound of the beat!
Ha ha. Another one bites the dust indeed. Anyhow, not much to say again, other than this one thing. Kissmanga has been removing my chapter credits pages for quite some time now and it's starting to get annoying. There's nothing wrong with them so they should leave them be. Stupid fucks. At least give credits where it is deserved. Meh. Anyhow, I'll see you guys next time when another one bites the dust. Bye!

PDF Read Online

Update - 16th June 2016
Chapter updated.

5 comments:

  1. The one and only delivers again! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkHyAV7POkU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for new chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!
    In which volume is chapter 169?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fucking cucking kissmanga.

    ReplyDelete