Saturday, 26 March 2016

Terra Formars: Chapter 170 v1.01 (English)

Wow, that was a mean chapter. Took quite a while to get it done as there was much more text to translate than usual and I actually had to redraw quite a bit. That, I had to do a chapter of Kyochuu Rettou beforehand and I've been playing Dawn of War: Dark Crusade on the side as the Imperial Guard. Anyhow, I'm terrible at redraw but I do get it done even if I just sexually abuse the clone brush. Ahem. That said, as you may have noticed the scans are cleaned up. Yay! Because I got contacted from a Spanish group looking to collaborate and they were able to clean 'em up greatly. Sooo much better. Anyhow, until next time! See ya!

PDF Read Online

P.S. - I was unsure about that "something better to show her" line so I ran it by a friend to make sure it was right. Also, I was too lazy to search for those flashback quotes so I just left 'em blank since I wanted to get this out tonight and not spend an hour trying to find what chapter they occurred in. Anyhow, I'll fix this chapter up and fill them in at a later date. Sorry, but I'm a lazy fuck.

Update - Added in those missing flashback quotes. Links have been updated.

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for the release! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and the Spanish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey xpearse, while I thank you for your efforts I wanted to let you know that your translations are practically unintelligible. They are flat out wrong most of the time and make the difficult politics of Terraformars harder to understand. I compared your work with the other groups doing Terraformars and their work is so much easier to understand.

    Please get a better Japanese translator, or get an editor who knows how to write in English better. That's all. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Say's somebody from the Philippines. Seriously, if there's anything you don't understand, then at least mention what that is exactly. That's what people like you never do. You complain its "unintelligible" but never give any examples.

      Anyhow, my translations are more literal and that's why they don't flow as well as others because they reword sentences and change things while I don't. In any case, most people understand and get the jist of things but there's always that small vocal minority who don't.

      Delete
    2. Did you fucking imbecile start ruining this manga agin? Examples? You don't need examples, everything in your translations sounds wrong. What you mean "they are omnipresence"? You mean omnipresent?

      Delete
    3. Cry harder. People make mistakes. Though thanks for pointing that out.

      Delete
    4. Is that really a mistake? On the title page? This is ridiculous.

      Delete
    5. Sweat baby sweat baby sex is a texas drought, yes, it was a mistake. It happens. Grow up and stop nitpicking just because you don't like me. If you've got criticism/want to point out mistakes, then send me an email or contact me on twitter. The comments section here isn't exactly the right place to battle this out.

      Delete
    6. It happens? It happens to you very often. Your translations sound bad PLUS you make mistakes. On the title pages! It's not like I don't like you, it's more like you are a retard and sound like English isn't even your first language. I thought English was first language in Northern Ireland. Where the fuck are you from you scumbag? Would you please stop ruining this beautiful manga? Thanks

      Delete
    7. Wow, just wow. You come here and just insult me. You know what, don't talk to me or my son ever again and don't leave a comment like that here again, either. If you've got criticism, at least do it without blantly insulting me like a child. But do it again, and your comments will be deleted. Goodbye.

      Delete
    8. It's not like I come here and I insult you, it's more like you ruin a beautiful manga and you get what you deserve. Plus what you are doing isn't even legal you dumbass. At least you should translate it well with dialogues that actually make fukcing sense

      Delete
    9. You know, I gave you a chance but you're either just ignorant acting like a child. Grow up, and don't come back here ever again. If you do and act in the same manner, then I'll simply delete your comments. I haven't "ruined" anything and if you're going to criticize my translations, then at least give examples. Goodbye. Don't bother continuing this discussion here. End of story.

      Delete